- 1 x 250g pkt Arnott's Nice biscuits (processed and crushed)
- 2 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 140g butter (melted)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 1 x 300g ctn Brownes Light Sour Cream
- Brownes Thickened Cream, to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve (Can also use raspberries or blueberries)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Release the base from a springform pan and line base with non-stick baking paper, allowing edges to overhang. Secure the base back into the pan.
- Add the butter and process until well combined. Transfer to the lined pan. Use the back of a spoon to firmly press the biscuit mixture around the bottom and sides of the pan. Cover with cling wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar in the clean bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla, and process until well combined.
- Remove pan from fridge. Slowly pour cream cheese mixture into pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill, and remove from the pan. Lightly dust with icing sugar and serve with thickened cream and berries on top. Buon appetit!
To ensure cake doesn’t crack, make sure you leave the oven door slightly open, and leave the cheesecake in there after you’re finished cooking.