Home Delivery Terms and Conditions
Brownes Dairy Home Delivery Terms and Conditions
- As used in the terms of service “you” refers to the paying customer. In these terms of service “we” or “Brownes Dairy” refers to Brownes Foods Operations Pty. Ltd. (ACN: 146 849 881).
- By accessing this website (https://homedelivery.brownesdairy.com.au), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use or access the site.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Price, Payment & Delivery
- Product prices include applicable taxes including GST.
- Delivery fees are priced into the cost of all products.
- If applicable, a delivery fee of AUD $4.00 will be charged (see 5. Refunds & 6. Customer Not Present for Delivery)
- Delivery fees are non-refundable unless in the event Brownes Dairy delivers the incorrect product(s) that were specified on the order, or your order is cancelled prior to the date of delivery.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method specified on the online checkout page.
- By completing the purchase transaction and ordering product from Brownes Dairy, you are declaring that you will be present at your specified shipping address to collect your products.
- Delivery will only take place once payment and order is confirmed.
- Brownes Dairy cannot provide a refund after 60 days from delivery of product(s) have passed.
- By completing the purchase transaction, you are declaring that you will leave a laundry basket (or alternative container) outside your front door so Brownes Dairy can place your product(s) inside. This is to ensure hygienic safety of our staff and to protect the products.
- By ticking the 'authority to leave' checkbox at checkout, you are confirming receipt of goods once they have been delivered to your door, and have given express permission for Brownes Dairy to leave your order at your door unattended.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to cancel any orders.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or any other reason. Brownes Dairy will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- If you want to add an additional product(s) to your order before 7pm on the date you placed the order, you give Brownes Dairy the right to add items to your order and charge your declared payment method. This will require your written confirmation.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to refuse delivery of goods.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to cancel your order if the billing address for your order is outside our shipping zone. It is your responsibility to check we can deliver to you at checkout.
- If billing address is in an apartment complex (or other property complex that cannot be accessed directly) you will be asked to come outside to collect your order. For health reasons we will not enter the property.
- Brownes Dairy cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available to fulfill your order.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to limit the amount of products on your order. If this occurs you are entitled to a full refund of the product(s) not delivered.
- Brownes Dairy does not guarantee delivery of all products.
- When ordered products are not available on the day of delivery, you will be refunded the cost of these products.
Health and Hygiene
- By completing the purchase transaction and ordering product from Brownes Dairy, you are declaring that you will make a significant effort to limit physical interaction with the Brownes Dairy employee who is delivering your product(s).
- By completing the purchase transaction and ordering product from Brownes Dairy, you are declaring that you will make a significant effort to limit face to face communication with the Brownes Dairy employee.
Refunds and Returns
- In the unlikely event that Brownes Dairy delivers you an incorrect item, and you are charged for that we will refund you the full amount of that item, including the delivery component at our discretion without incurring any additional liabilities
- If Brownes Dairy can only do a partial delivery, we will refund you the full amount for the missing products.
- Brownes Dairy reserves the right to cancel orders and refund you the full amount including the delivery component at you discretion without incurring any additional liabilities.
- Brownes Dairy will not provide you with a refund if you decide that you no longer want your product(s) on the day of delivery.
- Quality issues must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- To ensure product quality, we do not accept returns of any kind. Where applicable under these terms, we will refund the cost of the item, and request you dispose of the product.
Customer Not Present During Delivery
- If you, the customer are not present at your specified shipping address when delivery occurs, Brownes Dairy reserves the right to not deliver your product(s) and issue you a refund excluding the delivery fee (see Price, Payment and Delivery).
- If the Brownes Dairy employee is waiting outside the specified shipping address for longer than 5 minutes and has been unable to contact you during this time, Brownes Dairy will not delivery your order and you will be issued with a refund excluding the delivery fee.
- If you the customer miss the delivery time and wish to re-order you must manually do so via https://homedelivery.brownesdairy.com.au. Your existing order will be cancelled and refunded excluding the delivery fee.
7. Changes to Terms of Service
- Brownes Dairy may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the version of the terms of service hosted on the website at the time of access.